《小猪佩奇》系列之第一季 28:Windy Castle(风息堡)
Windy Castle
Peppa Pig S01 E28
https://v.qq.com/txp/iframe/player.html?vid=q0508kgz6wk&auto=0&width=500px&height=375px
网络资源,仅供学习交流
Windy Castle 风息堡
- Peppa and her family are going out for the day.
佩奇一家今天要出去玩。
- Peppa, George, today we are going to Windy Castle!
佩奇,乔治,今天我们要去风息堡玩。
- What's Windy Castle, Daddy?
什么是风息堡呀?爸爸。
- It's a castle on a very high hill!
是一座城堡坐落在高山上。
- George likes castles.
乔治喜欢城堡。
- Windy Castle sounds like a boring thing for boys.
风息堡对男孩子来说听起来挺无聊的。
- No, Peppa, you'll love it.
不,佩奇。你会喜欢的。
- There's a great view from the top of Windy Castle.
风息堡最高处的风景非常地美
- You can even see Granny and Grandpa's house!
你还能够看到奶奶和爷爷的房子呢。
- Wow!
哇哦。
- Let's go!
我们走吧。
- I'll map-read and Mummy Pig will drive.
我来负责看地图,而妈妈负责开车。
- Are you sure, Daddy Pig?
你确定吗?猪爸爸。
- When you map-read, we always get lost and you get grumpy.
你看地图我们会迷路的,你就会很暴躁。
- We will not get lost and l will not get grumpy.
我们是不会迷路的,而我也不会得变暴躁。
- Windy Castle, here we come!
出发风息堡。我们来了。
- Are we nearly there yet?
我们到风息堡了吗?
- Not quite.
还没有呢。
- Oh.
哦好吧。
- Would you like to play a game?
你们想玩游戏吗?
- Yes, please. Let's play "l Spy!"
想玩。我们来玩“我要你猜”。
- Okay. I'll go first.
好的。我先来吧。
- Daddy Pig has to secretly look at something and the others have to guesswhat it is.
猪爸爸要偷偷看个东西,然后让其他人来猜他看的是什么。
- I spy with my little eye, something colored "red".
好了佩奇。我要你猜的这个东西是红色的。
- Red?
红的?
- My dress! That's red!
我的裙子!他是红色的。
- No.
不。
- It's not your dress.
不是你的裙子。
- The car!
恩...我猜是车。
- That's right! Our red car.
你猜对了,就是我们的红车。
- My go.
轮到我了。
- l spy with my little eye, something "blue"
好了各位,我要你猜某个蓝色的东西。
- George's blue shirt!
乔治的蓝衬衣!
- Nope.
不对。
- Is it something in the car?
这东西是在车里吗?
- No.
不是。
- Give up?
放弃了?
- Yes.
是的。
- The sky!
天空啊!
- The blue sky!
就是蓝蓝的天空!
- I Win.
我赢了。
- Daddy Pig? Do you know where we are?
猪爸爸,你知道我们在哪里吗?
- I know exactly where we are.
我知道我们在哪里。
- Although...this road doesn't look the same as it does on the map.
但是这条路看起来好像和地图上的路不太一样。
- Oh, Daddy Pig! We're lost!
哦我说猪爸爸我们迷路了。
- We are not lost.
我们并没有迷路。
- So how do we get to Windy Castle from here?
但我们要怎么从这里去到风息堡呢?
- Just give me a moment.
再给我一点时间吧。
- l know, we can ring Granny and Grandpa.
有了,打给猪爷爷和猪奶奶吧。
- There's no need to ring Granny and Grandpa.
没有必要打给猪爷爷和猪奶奶。
- I'll get us to Windy Castle, if it takes me all day.
就算花上一天我也会带你们去的。
- We haven't got all day.
我们没有一天的时间。
- Hello, Grandpa Pig speaking.
你好,我是猪爷爷有什么事。
- Grandpa Pig, we've got a bit lost on the way to Windy Castle.
你好猪爷爷,我们在去风息堡的路上有点迷路了。
- Is Daddy Pig doing the map-reading?
猪爸爸他是不是正在看地图呀?
- Yes, Daddy Pig is doing the map-reading.
是的,猪爸爸正在看地图。
- And he's a bit grumpy at the moment.
他现在非常地暴躁呢。
- I am not grumpy.
我没有暴躁。
- This is the best route:
这条是最好的路线
- keep on the main road until you see Windy Castle up ahead.
你们只要沿着主干道,一直往前开就能够看到风息堡了。
- Thank you, Grandpa Pig.
谢谢你猪爷爷。
- We follow the main road and look out for Windy Castle.
我们沿着主干道开继续找风息堡。
- As l thought.
和我想的一样。
- Look! Is that a castle?
瞧啊,那是座城堡吗?
- Yes! It's Windy Castle!
没错,那就是风息堡。
- Come on, car!
车车加油。
- Come on, car! You can make it!
车车加油,你一定可以的。
- Peppa and her family have arrived at Windy Castle.
佩奇和她的家人终于到达了风息堡。
- Wow! It's so tall!
哇哦,这城堡好高呀。
- Let's go inside. The view from the top is fantastic!
我们进去吧。城堡最高处的风景美极了。
- Wow!
哇哦。
- Look at the view!
你们瞧那景色。
- Mummy, is that Granny and Grandpa's house?
妈妈,那是不是奶奶和爷爷的房子?
- Yes, it is!
是的,没错。
- It's so far away!
实在是太远了。
- Let's take a look through the telescope.
我们用这望远镜看看吧。
- Can I look first, please?
爸爸我能先看看吗?
- Yes, but you must let George look next.
可以,但是你看完就得让乔治看。
- Wow!
哇哦。
- The telescope makes everything look bigger.
在望远镜里看很清楚。
- l can see Granny and Grandpa!
我能看见爷爷和奶奶。
- Look, George!
你来看乔治。
- Ganggy lg! Baba lg!
爷爷。奶奶。
- George is waving at Granny and Grandpa Pig.
乔治在朝爷爷和奶奶挥手。
- Silly George! Granny and Grandpa are too far away to see you waving!
别挥了乔治。爷爷和奶奶离我们太远了,看不到你挥手。
- l know! We can ring them!
有了,打电话给他们。
- Hello?
喂你好?
- Grandpa Pig! We can see you from Windy Castle!
猪爷爷,我们在风息堡看到你们了。
- Wave at us!
朝我们挥挥手。
- Granny and Grandpa are waving at us!
爷爷和奶奶在朝我们挥手呢。
- l love Windy Castle!
我爱风息堡。
今天Peppa全家要一起出去玩,去一个叫风之城堡的地方。
风之城堡是一座矗立在很高地方的城堡,还可以看见Granpa pig 以及Granny pig的房子。在开车的路上,Daddy pig跟大家一起玩“I spy”这个游戏,Daddy pig说,我眼睛看见一个红色的东西,猜猜是什么。Peppa回答说,是我的裙子,我的裙子是红色的。Daddy pig说不是。Peppa说是车,我们的车是红色的。这下就猜对了。玩着玩着,Mummy pig问Daddy pig走到哪里了。Daddy Pig貌似是个路痴,看看地图,发现不对劲。Mummy pig只好跟Granpa pig 以及Granny pig打电话问路。
问完路之后,他们很快就到了风之城堡。爬到风之城堡之后,他们发现上面的风景很美,果然能看见Granpa pig 以及Granny pig的房子。通过望远镜,还能看见Granpa pig 以及Granny pig。
castle: 城堡
windy castle:温蒂城堡
view: 视野;视域;视线
a view from a (place) 从……看出去的视野
There's a great view from the top of Windy Castle. 从温蒂城堡上看出去有一个很好的视野。
grumpy: 性情乖戾的
When you map-read, we always get lost and you get grumpy. 当你看地图的时候,我们总是迷路,然后你就心情开始不好了。
spy: 侦察,找出,发现
I spy with my little eye.
secretly: 秘密地,背地里
Daddy Pig has to secretly look at something and the others have to guess what it is. 爸爸猪要偷偷地看看什么东西,然后其他人去猜那是什么。
route:路线
This is the best route. 这是最好的线路。
look out for: 当心… 留神… 提防…
fantastic: 极好的,极出色的(口)
The view from the top is fantastic. 从上面看下去的景色太好了。
look through: 彻底审查
telescope: 望远镜
The telescope makes everything look bigger.望远镜让所有的东西都看起来更大了。
wave: 挥手,招手
《小猪佩奇》02:Mr Dinosaur is Lost (恐龙先生弄丢了)
《小猪佩奇》03:Best Friend(最好的朋友)
《小猪佩奇》 04:Camping (宿营)
《小猪佩奇》 05:Hide and Seek (捉迷藏)
《小猪佩奇》 06:The Playgroup (幼儿园)
《小猪佩奇》 07:Mummy Pig at Work (猪妈妈在工作)
《小猪佩奇》 08:Piggy in the Middle(中间的小猪)
《小猪佩奇》 09:Daddy Loses His Glasses(爸爸的眼镜不见了)
《小猪佩奇》10:Gardening(花园种菜)
《小猪佩奇》11:Hiccups(打嗝)
《小猪佩奇》13:Secrets(秘密)
《小猪佩奇》 14:My cousin Chloe(我的堂姐克洛伊)
《小猪佩奇》15:The New Car (新车)
《小猪佩奇》 16:Snow (下雪了)
《小猪佩奇》 17:Flying a kite(放风筝)
《小猪佩奇》 18:Picnic(野餐)
《小猪佩奇》 20:The School Fete (学校游园会)
《小猪佩奇》 21:Musical Instruments (乐器)
《小猪佩奇》 22:Babysitting(照顾猪宝宝)
《小猪佩奇》 23:New Shoes( 新鞋子)
《小猪佩奇》24:Ballet lesson (芭蕾舞课)
《小猪佩奇》 26:Treasure Hunt(寻宝)
《小猪佩奇》27:Not very well(不太好)
资源来自网络,仅供学习使用,如有侵权,立即删除。
新视野大学英语答案 课文及单词音频
美国知名外教Coach Shane的经典听说课程1-50集
40篇英文小故事记单词3500
2019年高考英语考纲词汇A---Z(含音频)
高中必背古诗文64篇
好听英文歌推荐